It's finally October, so we'd like to demonstrate a look dedicated to our favorite flavor of the season: Pumpkin Spice! Created by our very own makeup artist Krista McAulay, this look is going to call for lots of warm brown and orange tones!
- Prep eyelid with primer.
- Apply crease color in a medium orange shade, then blend.
- Apply dark brown shade to deepen the crease, then add the color to the inner and outer corners of the bottom lid, leaving a space in the middle of the lid. Blend it out with a fluffy blending brush.
- Pat the bright orange shade in the middle of the lid.
- Draw a line with a dark brown eyeliner on the lower lash line, then smudge with a small pencil brush.
- Apply a medium brown eyeliner to the lower waterline. I added a bit of black eyeliner on top also to deepen the color. Dipping a pencil brush into a rusty orange shade, I blended it into the liner I applied in step 5. Dip a small flat eyeshadow brush into the gold pigment and lightly pat on top of the orange color in the middle of the lid. Apply a small amount of pigment to the inner corner of the eyes.
- Apply black liquid liner to the top lid, extend it into a winged liner look. Apply mascara on top and bottom lashes. Apply lash glue to your lashes and apply to top lashes.